Mr. Kowalski received his baccalaureate degree from the University of Pittsburgh in Microbiology and Biophysics. He returned to the University of Pittsburgh to complete his masters in Bioengineering.
Dept. of Ophthalmology, Associate Professor
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Invited Speaker—ISOPT—Rome, Italy 2009
- Invited Moderator and Speaker — Symposium "Anti-Infectives: From Reserach to Clinic" - EVER — Portoroz, Slovenia, 2009
- Siamak NM, Kowalski RP, Thompson PP, Romanowski EG, Shanks RMQ, Gordon YJ. RPS Adeno Detector. Ophthalmology [letter] (In Press)
- Roh DS, cook AL, Rhee SS, Joshi A, Kowalski RP, Dhaliwal DK, Funderburgh JL. DNA cross-linking, double-strand breaks, and apoptosis in corneal endothelial cells after a single exposure to mitomycin C. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2008l;49:4837-4843.
- Romanowski EG, Mah FS, Kowalski RP, Yates KA, Gordon YJ. Benzalkonium choride enhances the antibacterial efficacy of gatifloxacin in an experimental rabbit keratitis model. J Ocular Pharm Thera 2008;24:380-384.